Shipping & Returns
Within the United States, all orders are shipped with free FedEx 2-Day Shipping.
- All orders are shipped with FedEx or UPS
- Each customer is responsible for any customs/duties taxes that are required
All orders are shipped with tracking, insurance and are SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Once shipped, you will receive email with the tracking number.
Trying to keep it a secret? Request for your order to be held at a FedEx location in your order notes. Your package will be delivered there for you to pick up at a time that is convenient for you. Please note that only the person whose name is on the shipping address can pick up the package. Please bring your ID to pick up your package.
Shipping exclusions include:
Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Ascension Island, Belarus, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India (1 of 37 states), Iraq, Jersey, Kenya, Kosovo, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, New Zealand (1 of 17 regions), Niger, Nigeria, Russia, Rwanda, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St. Helena, Sudan, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Tanzania, Togo, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Western Sahara, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 30-day hassle free return policy.
PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST before returning any items and we will give you instructions on returning them. All items must be sent to the address below. A refund will be issued minus shipping and restocking fees. Refund is not guaranteed if we are not contacted before item is shipped.
Returned products must not show signs of wear and tear, marks and scratches, or have any kind of damage.
Our return policy EXCLUDES custom orders, engraved items, and items broken or damaged after receipt.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your jewelry. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you would like to purchase an insured label through Olive Ave, please contact us at email@example.com with the address and we will provide you with an estimate for a label.
SHIP WITH TRACKING AND SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
4824 E Baseline Rd. STE 115
Mesa, AZ 85206
Need to ship your jewelry in to resize or repair? Please follow the steps below. Please also view our warranty page for more information.
Plan shipments ahead of time
- Please reach out to Olive Ave before shipping to confirm correct information.
- Avoid sending on weekends and holidays to avoid delays in shipping and deliveries.
Disguise the label
- Do not identify the package as containing jewelry or going to or from a jewelry business. You will be provided a label for your one complementary resizing or if you have a JM Care Plan. Please see our Warranty page for more information.
- The label provided is insured and will require a direct signature.
- Select an inner box or padded envelope and a slightly larger outer box. If you have original packaging of order, it is recommended to ship repairs back in.
- Any box or packaging sent with the ring will be sent back.
Assemble the packaging
- Place jewelry in a smaller package with the filled-out forms.
- Place the smaller package inside the larger one and fill any empty space.
Secure the package
- Seal the outer box with packing tape.
- Please drop the package off at the carrier directly and have them scan the label.
- Track your package via tracking number.
- Olive Ave will reach out to you once the package is received. Please feel free to contact us for confirmation, if needed.
If you have any questions about shipping or the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olive Ave Promise
Olive Ave Jewelry is the new face of a family-owned and operated jewelry company that has been in business for over 40 years, first established in 1981 as The Diamond Consortium.
Our focus is to bring the highest quality jewelry to our customers for the best price. We are happy to offer our curated selection, or help you customize the perfect ring for the one you love.